The Village Church is the short name of Khandallah Presbyterian Church. We are in the village of Khandallah, a northern suburb of the City of Wellington, New Zealand.
The Village Church parish has a history which can be traced back well over 100 years, with the first building being opened in Cockayne Road during 1902, with a move to Ganges Road in 1949.
Our Church members really value the relationships that are at the heart of our community and endeavour to participate fully in the life of the district as well as encouraging the use of our premises by many community groups.
The Village Church holds regular services every Sunday and other special services during the year.
We are also available for weddings, baptisms and funerals.
"we aim to make a positive and lasting
difference in people's lives"
The Village Church is welcoming and optimistic.
We aim to make positive and lasting differences in people’s lives.
The Village Church faces outwards.
The Village Church belongs to our village and its wider community.
We are inclusive as we follow Jesus.
We are strong on discipleship, justice, peace and community service.